Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Searching Address Book By Last Name (Outlook 2013)
1. Open New Email
Instructions for searching the Address Book in Outlook 2013 by last name when creating an email.
2. Select Address Book from ribbon
3. Make sure Global Address List is selected from the Address Book menu
4. Change Search criteria from “Name only” to “More columns”
5. Enter name into Search field
6. Click Go. Results will display below
7. Double-click on desired name(s) to add them to the To, Cc, or Bcc fields
8. Click OK
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.