Video - U-Record Studio FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the U-Record Studio.
1. Where is the U-Record Studio located?
The U-Record Studio is located in 103 Karrmann Library.
2. Who can use the U-Record Studio?
The U-Record Studio is available for use by faculty, staff and students at UW-Platteville.
3. How do I reserve the U-Record Studio?
4. How long can I reserve it for?
There is no time limit on how long you can reserve the U-Record Studio. However, note that a 8GB Flash Drive will hold up to the equivalent of 4 hours of video time.
5. What do I need to bring with me?
Grab your script or PowerPoint slides, bring your own USB Flash Drive, stop at the Help Desk to get the key and you have all you need to record your own video.
For more information on using the U-Record Studio and how to make it work for your needs, check out https://campus.uwplatt.edu/mts/u-record-studio-room-operations.