Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Restore Discussion
VERSION: 10.3 AND HIGHER
Discussion forums are collaborative areas to post, read and reply to threads on different topics. If a forum, topic, thread or post is accidentally deleted, it is possible to restore these items.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course
- Discussion forums, topics and/or threads
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Click More on the Navigation bar and select Discussions.
- Click More Actions and choose Restore.
- From the Restore view list, click Restore for each forum and/or topic to restore.
- When the confirmation window appears, click Yes to restore.
- Click on Discussions List in the top left corner to return to Discussions List.
If you have questions, please contact the DLC Help Desk at 608.342.1303, or 877.854.3083. You can also visit the DLC Help Desk's web page for information on hours of availability.