Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Web Browsers
Office 365 - (Outlook 2016) Creating a Reccuring Event
How to create a reccuring event/appointment in Office 365 (Outlook 2016).
- In Office 365 Calendar, click New:
- Under Repeat click on the drop down box, if none of the options satisfy the requirements for this repeating event, click Other
You can then define the repeat pattern in the panel that pops up
Once you are happy with the pattern, click Save.
- You will then need to define a start and end date of the repetition, the option to do so will appear once a repeat pattern has been set:
- Be sure to complete all the other fields in the appointment before clicking Save:
- The event will now be entered in your calendar on a recurring basis, identified by a repeat symbol in the bottom right-hand corner of the appointment
Deleting a Recurring Appointment
Sometimes you may no longer want the appointment to be recurring, or you may want to delete only one occurrence of the appointment.
To do this, locate the meeting in your calendar and right-click it and select Delete.
A message will appear asking if you want to delete only this occurrence or the series. There is a Delete Occurrence and a Delete Series button for you to choose. If you decide to choose Delete Occurrence it will delete just the occurrence that you have clicked on.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.