Office 365 - Outlook - View members of a distribution list
These instructions apply to distribution lists in the global address book, lists that have their own email addresses; not contact groups in your own address book.
Please note: If a distribution list has been hidden from the global address book, you will not be able to view membership of the list.
To view members of a list
- Open Outlook 2016
- On the ribbon of the Mail tab, click on the Address Book button. The Address Book should open in a new window.
3. From the Address Book list, select Global Address List.
4. Enable the ability to search full names and email addresses by clicking on the More columns option.
5. In the Search field, type the name or email address of the list you own and want to modify. Click Go.
6. Select a distribution list from the search results.
7. Double-click on the list to view membership and other properties of the list.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.