Office 365- Disabling Clutter
How to disable the Clutter Folder within Outlook Web App (OWA)
1. Log into your Office 365 account via the web application at www.uwplatt.edu/go/email. This change cannot be made in Outlook desktop client.
2. Open the Mail feature.
3. In upper right hand corner click the gear icon for Settings
4. Depending on how your account displays, either select Mail under My App Settings OR select Options from the drop-down menu.
5. A list of Options will appear on the left. Click the triangle in front of Mail to expand the section, the select Clutter.
6. Click on the two checked boxes to deselect them
7. Click the Save at the top of the page.
Clutter will be disabled at this time. Any messages in the Clutter folder will remain in the Clutter folder until you manually move them to another folder. All new emails will be delivered to your Inbox.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.