Hardware- Creating a Participant List (Instructor)
1. Go to https://account.turningtechnologies.com and sign in to your Turning Account.
Instructions for creating a participant list.
2. Under the "Current Courses" section, locate the "Manual Course" card.
3. Locate the desired course and click "View". The course opens on the Roster page.
4. Click Add Students on the top right of the page.
5. Enter a valid email in the text box provided. You can export your class list from your D2L course in order to email all of your students at once.
6. Click Invite. The students will receive an email invite to join your course. If they have a registered account already, they will automatically be enrolled in your course.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.