Topics Map > Hardware
Hardware- Creating a Participant List (Instructor)
1. Go to https://account.turningtechnologies.com and sign in to your Turning Account.
Instructions for creating a participant list.
2. Click on Participants on the left hand side,
3. To add a course click Add on the bottom right.
4. Name your participant list. It is recommended that you use the following naming scheme: UW-Platteville-- Course Name-- Section Number
Example: UW-Platteville-- Basic Biology-- Section 1
5. Give your participant list an ID name. It is recommended that you use the following ID scheme: UWP-Course Catalog Number-Section Number
Example: UWP-Bio1010-Section 1
6. Click Save.
7. Instruct your students to enroll in your course by providing them with the ID that you gave your participant list.
8. If you need to manage your participant list, you can select it and press Manage.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.