Topics Map > Hardware
Hardware- PowerPoint Polling (PC)
1. Open TurningPoint Cloud and sign in with your Turning Account. Select a participant list and content, if applicable.
Instructions on PowerPoint Polling.
2. Plug in the receiver or establish a ResponseWare session.
3. Click PowerPoint Polling. The TurningPoint Cloud Dashboard window will close and PowerPoint will open. If a question list was selected, TurningPoint Cloud will automatically parse the content into slides. If there are a large number of questions in the question list, this may take a few moments.
4. Open the PowerPoint presentation that contains the question slides if content was not selected before PowerPoint was opened.
5. Verify the correct participant list has been loaded and Live Polling is selected in the Polling drop-down box from the TurningPoint Cloud Ribbon.
6. Start the Slide Show. Depending on the Polling Options that were selected during slide creation, you may need to advance the slide after opening it to open polling.
7. Continue until the Slide Show is finished.
8. Close the presentation when you have finished polling.
9. Click Yes to save the session. To save the session before closing the application, click Save on the TurningPoint Cloud ribbon, name the session, and click Save.
TurningPoint Cloud opens to the Manage tab to view reports.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.