Hardware- PowerPoint Polling (Mac)
1. Open TurningPoint Cloud and sign in with your Turning Account. Select a participant list and content, if applicable.
Instructions for Mac on PowerPoint Polling.
2. Plug in the receiver or establish a ResponseWare session.
3. Click PowerPoint Polling. The TurningPoint Cloud Dashboard window closes and PowerPoint opens. If a question list was selected, TurningPoint Cloud will automatically parse the content into slides. If there are a large number of questions in the question list, this may take a few moments.
4. Open the PowerPoint presentation that contains the question slides if content was not selected before PowerPoint was opened.
5. Verify the correct participant list is loaded.
6. Start the Slide Show from the TurningPoint Cloud toolbar. Starting the Slide Show from the PowerPoint toolbar will result in the Slide Show running as non-interactive.
7. Click Start to open polling. Press the spacebar, enter/return key, or down arrow to advance the slide. If using a mouse, a mouse click also advances the slide. Alternatively, a PresenterCard may be used to advance slides and control polling.
8. Click Stop to close polling.
9. Continue until the Slide Show is finished.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.