Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Managing Forwarding Settings in Outlook Web App (OWA)
Instructions for adding, changing, and removing forwards of your Office 365 email account through the Outlook Web App (OWA)
NOTE: Setting up a forward through the Outlook Web App (online version) is the recommend method. It is not possible to set up a direct forward using Outlook desktop client. While writing a rule in Outlook is possible, it is not the recommended method.
1. Log into your Office 365 account from the campus email landing page at campus.uwplatt.edu/go/email.
2. Click on Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right hand corner. A side bar will appear on the right.
3. Under Your App Settings, select Mail. An Options panel will appear on the left.
4. Under Mail, scroll to Accounts and select Forwarding. See below for reference.
6. Manage your forwards in the screen displayed:
- To start a forward, select Start forwarding and enter the destination address you are forwarding TO.
- If desired, check "Keep a copy of forwarded messages" to retain a copy in your uwplatt account. This is strongly recommended.
- To change a forward already in place, simply change the address or check/uncheck the copy box.
- To remove a forward, select Stop forwarding.
7. Click SAVE at the top of the page.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.