Topics Map > Campus Services
Perceptive Content - Signing Fund Transaction Request (FTR) Documents (Desktop Client)
1. Double click the document you would like to view to open it.
Instructions for signing Fund Transaction Request(FTR) documents using the Perceptive Content desktop application.
2. Right click on the Blue “T” on the toolbar to access “My Signature”. A menu will drop down, and you will look for “My Signature”. Once located, left click on “My Signature” and this will turn your cursor into a blue “T”.
3. Click anywhere on the document to place your signature. Once you place your signature on the document, you can still move the text into the correct position in case you didn’t get it right where you wanted. REMEMBER: No one can move, delete, nor duplicate your signature. It is YOUR own signature!
5. Once you have placed your signature, you will need to route it forward to the next queue. To do this, go to “View”, and then select “Actions”. Selecting this will show the “Actions Pane” on the left side of the window. If the Actions Pane was already showing and it disappeared, simply go back to “View” and select “Actions” again.
6. Now that the Actions Pane is showing, click “Route Forward”. If you only have one queue to route to the document will close and be removed from your queue. If you have access to route the document to a selection of queues, a window will open asking which queue you would like it to route to. Simply select the queue and click “Route” at the bottom of the window.
This completes the process of signing contracts and moving it along your workflow.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.