Topics Map > Campus Services
Perceptive Content - Viewing a Document
1. Double click the Perceptive Content icon located on your desktop.
How to view a document in Perceptive Content.
2. Enter your username and password in the required fields.
3. The Perceptive Content toolbar will now appear. Click on the “Documents” button.
4. Depending on the access you have within Perceptive Content you will see different document drawers. Select which DLC document drawer on the left column you would like, and a list of all the documents that you are allowed to see will appear.
5. If you would like to find a particular document you can do a quick search in the space above. Clicking the drop down arrow will allow you to search from a number on customizable fields that have been pre-set for the DLC drawer. Once you have your search criteria entered click “Go”.
6. This search will pull up all the documents within that folder pertaining to do your search criteria. View the “Advanced Searching” reference document to learn how to set up more advanced searches that can be saved.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.