Topics Map > Campus Services
Perceptive Content - Printing with ImageNow Printer
1. Open both Perceptive Content and the document you’re working with.
Printing with the ImageNow Printer.
2. On the document, go to File > Print.
3. Click the drop down to select a different printer. Select the ImageNow Printer.
4. Upon clicking “Print”, the system will process the document, and then the following box will pop up and click “Ok”.
5. The “Proposed Keys” dialogue box will come up. From here you can select the document type by selecting the drop down under “Document Type”. Once this is correct, click “Capture”.
6. An Perceptive Content box will appear. Here you can link the document, add a note, stamp, etc. Once this is all complete, click “Save”.
This completes your process of putting a document into Perceptive Content using the ImageNow Printer.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.