Topics Map > Campus Services
Perceptive Content - Setting Up Message Center
1. Log into Perceptive Content and go to “Settings” on top of the Perceptive Content Toolbar.
The Message Center is a menu on your Perceptive Content toolbar that shows how many documents are in the queues that you are responsible for. This is a very useful tool for easily accessing your queues and to be able to see your documents.
2. Click on “Options”.
3. On the left side of the Perceptive Content Options window, click on “Toolbar”.
4. Click on the “Message Center” Tab.
5. Here you can select the queues that you would like displayed in your Message Center. Select the queues you would like to see by clicking the check boxes to the left of the queues, and then click “Apply” and “OK”.
6. Now, if you cannot see your Message Center, go back to “Settings” and click “Show Message Center”. This will drop down your Message Center from your Perceptive Content toolbar with all of your documents.
7. Your Perceptive Content Toolbar will now appear as such. Simply clicking on any of the queues in the Message Center will open that queue and allow you to view the documents needing attention.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.