Topics Map > Campus Services
Perceptive Content - Setting up a Quick Search Button
1. Log into ImageNow.
How to set up Quick Search button on Taskbar.
2. Look down in the bottom right hand corner of your computer monitor. You should see the date and time located here. To the left of the date and time, you will see a little triangle that points up. Click the triangle, and in the “Customize” box that’s now showing, you will see a little ImageNow sun icon.
3. Left click and drag the ImageNow icon down to the taskbar where the time, date, and other icons are located. The icon will disappear from the “Customize” box, and will now be on your taskbar.
4. Now, with the ImageNow icon in your taskbar, right click on it and select “Options”.
5. The “ImageNow System Tray Options” Box will now be open. On the top drop down, “On Mouse Click:”, click the drop down arrow and select “Applications Default” and then click “OK”.
6. Direct your attention now to the ImageNow Toolbar. On the left side of the toolbar you will see “Applications”. Click the little black drop down arrow to the right of “Applications” and “DLC – CC – PI – AUP”.
7. Right click on “DLC – CC – PI – AUP” and then “Set as Default Action”.
8. With these two settings set, simply go to your “Add/Update a Person” page within PASS and pull up an individual person’s page. With their page open, simply left click on the ImageNow icon (located down by your date and time), and ImageNow will pull all documents in the systems having to do with that particular person.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.