Perceptive Content - Signing Contracts (WebNow Client)
1. Open an Internet Explorer, and go to www.uwplatt.edu/go/webnow. EXCEPTION: Using a Mac? Select Safari.
How to sign contracts through WebNow client.
NOTE: If you do not have the latest version of Java installed, your computer will prompt you to install the latest version. A few other windows may appear, click “Run” or “Ok” on these windows.
2. When the log in page appears, log into WebNow with your campus credentials. Once logged in, the page should appear as such:
3. Unlike Perceptive Content, Webnow does not have a Message Center. To get to your queue, click on the “Workflow” dropdown, find “DLC – Blue Contract Form” or “DLC – Contract Course Dev Rev”, and then the queue that your document is located in. (If you’re unsure where your document is located, you should find the exact workflow and queue in email you received.)
4. Upon selecting your queue, you will see the document listed as such. Double click the document to view it.
5. When the document appears, the window will look very similar to the ImageNow Client.
6. In the menu above, go to “View”, and then click on “Thumbnails”.
7. You will typically be signing the very last page of the contract. Enabling Thumbnails allows you to see a menu below the document page that shows all the pages of the contract. Double click on the last page to open it.
8. On the top toolbars, right click on the blue capital “T” to access your signature. A menu will drop down, and you will look for “My Signature”. Once located, left click on your signature; your cursor into a blue “T”.
9. Now you can click anywhere you wish on the document to place your signature. Once you place your signature on the document, you can still move the text into the correct position in case you didn’t get it right where you wanted. REMEMBER: No one can move, delete, nor duplicate your signature. It is YOUR own signature!
10. Once you have place your signature, you will need to route it forward to the next queue. To do this, go to “View”, and then select “Actions”. Selecting this will show the “Actions Pane” on the left side of the window. If the Actions Pane was already showing and it disappeared, simply go back to “View” and select “Actions” again.
11. Now that the Actions Pane is showing, click “Route Forward”. If you only have one queue to route to the document will close and be removed from your queue. If you have access to route the document to a selection of queues, a window will open asking which queue you would like it to route to. Simply select the queue and click “OK” at the bottom of the window.
This completes the process of signing contracts and moving it along your workflow.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.