Topics Map > Technology Purchasing > Software
Perceptive Content - Creating a Connection Profile for Test/Dev
Information Technology Services (ITS) maintains a test/development environment to test updates and new functionality. The following instruction will walk you through creating the connection profile for the test/development environment in Perceptive Content.
2. In the Perceptive Content login window select Connection Profiles to display the connection profiles.
3. Press Edit connection profiles at the bottom of the profile list to open the Connection Profiles editor.
4. In the Connection Profile editor press the Create button to create a new connection profile.
5. In the New Connection Profile window enter the following values and press OK when complete.
Server Type: Test
Port Number: 6000
6. Press OK to close the Connection Profiles window and return to the Perceptive Content Login window.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.