Qualtrics - Creating an account
Qualtrics is a survey tool available to any UW-Platteville account holder (employee or student) for research or assessment purposes. Following are instructions for creating a Qualtrics account.
- Go to https://uwplatteville.co1.qualtrics.com
- Login using your UW-Platteville username and password.
- Select “I do not have a Qualtrics account”.
- Read the terms and click “I agree” if you do. You are now in the Qualtrics workspace!
In addition to the direct URL, you may access Qualtrics in these places:
- Campus go/ shortcut = https://uwplatteville.co1.qualtrics.com
- Any ITS department webpage (e.g. campus.uwplatt.edu/its) under Applications
- Campus A-Z Index under Q
When you are logged into Qualtrics, tutorials and other resources can be found under Help in the upper right corner.
NOTE: Research and assessment originated by campus faculty, staff, or students which involve human participants are subject to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) Review Protocol. You will find more information at https://campus.uwplatt.edu/sponsored-programs/irb-human-participants-research-review-protocol-standard-form. If you have questions regarding the IRB Review process, please contact IRB chair Barb Barnet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.