Perceptive Content - Signing Documents
With the document open in the Perceptive Content Viewer.
The follow document will walk you through signing documents in Perceptive Content.
1. Right Click on the Text Annotation button (Blue T) in the button bar at the top of the Perceptive Content Viewer.
2. In the list of Text Annotations presented, left click on My Signature.
3. In the desktop client the cursor will now resemble the Text Annotation Button (Blue T). In WebNow you will see a normal "arrow" Cursor. Move the cursor to the location on the page where you would like to place the signature then left click to place your signature.
4. Your signature will now appear on the document. Using your mouse, you can select your signature and move it if needed. Once you have saved the document you will be unable to delete or modify your signature.
5. Save the Document.
6. Don't forget to route the document forward, if needed. Most documents will require you to route the document forward for further processing.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.