Topics Map > Policies
Topics Map > Hardware
Topics Map > Technology Purchasing > Hardware
Purchasing - Computer buy approval process
This document outlines the approval process currently in place for the bi-annual department computer buys. NOTE: The dates listed are for the Winter 2020 buy.
- ITS Support Liaisons will work with assigned departments to determine computer/accessory needs and create order.
- Departments will provide an account number for the purchase of computers and accessories; providing this account number will serve as official approval for charge-back.
- Liaisons will enter the order by end of day Monday, Nov. 2 and provide departments with either an email or Footprints ticket itemized receipt.
- The order will be submitted the week of Nov. 2
- ITS will charge back departments for the items ordered.
- NOTE: During these unprecedented times, the delivery timeline is dependent upon many factors out of ITS control. Ideally, computers will arrive and be installed prior to Spring 2021; however, this cannot be guaranteed at this time. We will keep departments up-to-date on the timeline as information becomes available throughout summer.
If you have questions regarding the computer buy approval process, please contact Tonya Stappert, Director of ITS Support Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.