Topics Map > Policies
Topics Map > Hardware
Topics Map > Technology Purchasing > Hardware
Purchasing - Computer buy approval process
This document outlines the approval process currently in place for the bi-annual department computer buys. NOTE: The dates listed are for the Spring 2019 buy.
- ITS Support Liaisons will work with assigned departments to determine computer/accessory needs and create order.
- Departments will provide an account number for the purchase of computers and accessories; providing this account number will serve as official approval for charge-back*.
- Liaisons will enter the order by end of day, Monday, Apr. 8 and provide departments with either an email or Footprints ticket itemized receipt.
- The order will be submitted the week of April 9.
- ITS will charge back departments for the items ordered*.
- Items should arrive and be delivered to departments in Summer 2019.
*RE: Branch campus orders -- Funding specifics related to the integration may not be determined for several months. Place orders as needed, and it will be sorted out once these decisions are made.
If you have questions regarding the computer buy approval process, please contact Tonya Stappert, Director of ITS Support Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.