Topics Map > Policies
Topics Map > Hardware
Topics Map > Technology Purchasing > Hardware
Purchasing - Computer buy approval process
This document outlines the approval process currently in place for the bi-annual department computer buys. NOTE: The dates listed are for the Winter 2018 buy.
- ITS Support Liaisons will work with departments to determine computer/accessory needs and create order.
- Departments will provide an account number for the purchase of computers and accessories; providing this account number will serve as official approval for charge-back. This process is similar to the one used for HP Managed Print Services where no additional paperwork is required after initial approval is received and became effective November 2016.
- Liaisons will enter the order by end of day, Monday, Nov. 19 and provide departments with either an email or Footprints ticket itemized receipt.
- The order will be submitted the week of November 20.
- ITS will charge back departments for the items ordered.
- Items should arrive and be delivered to departments in January 2019.
If you have questions regarding the computer buy approval process, please contact Tonya Stappert, Director of ITS Support Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.