Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Windows
Camtasia Studio 8 - Producing a Video
This article will instruct users how to produce a video in Camtasia studio 8
Producing a Video
1. Click Produce and share in the top left
Sticking to 720p is a good default as most devices can play that resolution.
2. Produce the video
Producing for Quizzes or other content
For information on how to add quizzes to a camtasia video, MTS has a tutorial.
1. In the production menu, choose Custom Production Settings
2. Make sure .mp4 is selected as it is the only option that supports captions and quizzes
3. Go through and pick settings as you see fit
4. In the Audio Settings tab, pick an option between 96 to 128 kbps for clear and good quality audio
5. In the Options tab, make sure everything you want in the video is checked
6. If a quiz is added, you can choose how you want to receive the results of the quiz through SCORM or by email
7. Pick a name and location to save the final product
Feel free to contact the Teaching and Technology Center (TTC) at email@example.com or 608.342.1798.