Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Mac OS X
Camtasia 2 for Mac - Producing a Video
This article will instruct users how to produce a video with Camtasia 2 for Mac.
Producing a Video
1. Go to the top menu bar and click Share
2. Click Export
3. Name the project and pick a location to save it to
4. Click Export and the video will be in the chosen location after rendering
Producing a Video with Advanced Export
1. Go to Share and click Advanced Export
2. Pick a file format to produce
3. Next to the file format, click Options
4. In the advanced options menu, pick 1280 x 720 under dimensions for a high quality video that fits multiple viewing devices
5. Click Ok, make sure the product is named, pick a location, and hit Export
Feel free to contact the Teaching and Technology Center (TTC) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.342.1798.