Topics Map > Campus Services > Telecommunications
Unified Communications - Changing Voicemail PIN (Phone)
Instructions for changing your voicemail PIN using your CISCO phone.
1. Press the Messages button with the cassette tape icon.
2. Enter your current PIN, followed by the # key.
3. Press 4 to enter "Setup Options."
4. Press 3 to enter "Preferences."
5. Press 1 to change your PIN.
6. Enter your new PIN, followed by the # key. Re-enter the new PIN you just created, then press the # key again to confirm it.
7. Press the * key to exit, or you may hang up to end the call. Your new PIN is now active.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.