Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Topics Map > Campus Services > Web
Office 365 - OWA - Create Calendar Events
Instructions for creating calendar events in the Outlook Web App
1. Open the calendar to which you'd like to add an event by checking its box in the left panel.
2. Select the New button in the upper left corner, or double-click on the desired day and time on the calendar. NOTE: Double-check that the correct calendar is selected. If more than one calendar is open, the system automatically selects your default calendar..
2. Outlook will open a Details pane to schedule your event. Enter the details for your event, such as the title, the location, date, and time.
3. If you'd like to set an event that recurs, choose an option from the Repeat drop-down menu. If you'd like this event to reoccur on particular days or weeks that are not already an option, select Other.
If you have selected Other, a dialogue box will open that allows you to select when you'd like your events to recur. Choose your custom repeat details, and hit Save
4. Select the start and end dates for the recurrence.
5. Click Save in the top left corner of the Details pane. This will save your event to the selected calendar.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.
- Office 365 - Scheduling a meeting with others in Outlook Web App
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Schedule a meeting with other people
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Modify an appointment, meeting, or event
- Office 365 - OWA - Sharing a calendar
- Office 365 - Sharing your calendar publicly from OWA
- Office 365 - Outlook Web App - Moving events from one calendar to another
- Office 365 - Outlook 2016 - Copy Events to Default Calendar