Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Adding Senders to Safe Senders or Blocked Lists
Instructions for adding an address to the safe senders or blocked list in the Office Web App.
Office Web App
1. Login to the Outlook Web App (OWA) and open your email.
2. Select the gear icon in the upper right corner to open Settings.
3. Choose Mail from the Settings box that opens.
4. On the left side of the window, choose Block or allow from the Options menu.
5. Type the desired email addresses into the "Safe Senders and Recipients" or "Blocked Senders" text fields respectively. Then, either hit "enter" on your keyboard, or click the button
6. Click Save above the text fields.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.