PASS - Running an unofficial transcript in PASS or CSQA (admin) (9.2)
Staff instructions for running an unofficial transcript in PASS or PSQA.
Open up the NavBar
2. Click the Navigator
3. Go to Records and Enrollment
> Request Transcript Report
2. Click on Add a New Value
3. In the Requests Attributes box, select the Transcript Type and click Override Service Indicator in case there’s a hold that prevents transcript processing, like an outstanding bill.
4. Click on Transcript Request Detail.
5. Enter the Student ID into the first field.
6. Click Process Request on the upper right.
7. When the transcript is ready to view, the "Send To" button will gray out and a link will pop to up the right called View Report. Click on that link.
8. The transcripts will appear. If you are unable to see the transcript, check your pop-up blocker (all browsers) or your pdf settings (Firefox).
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.