1. Log into PASS CX.
2. From the PASS CX Dashboard Student Homepage, click on My Information to expand it.
3. From the My Information menu, select Tasks
4. Select Pre-Registration Agreement. The Agreement will open in a new Tab.
5. You will have several steps to complete before being able to enter your pin. You can see your progress in the progress bar. You are at the step in green.
6. Complete the Martial Property Agreement
7. Read and accept the Financial Agreements. Then select Next.
8. Enter the four digit pin number that you obtained from your advisor and click the submit button. Be sure to read the message to confirm the hold was removed successfully. If the pin was rejected, double-check your pin number and try again. Contact your advisor if you believe you may have the wrong pin. If your pin gets locked, contact the Registrar's Office to reset your pin.
9. You will get a success message if you enter the pin correctly. If you are incorrect, you have 10 attempts before you are locked out. The Registrar's office will have to reset your pin once locked, so it is best to confirm your pin with your advisor before that happens. You can exit from the guide in the upper left and after your pin is reset, you can enter the agreement in the Task Tile and try again.
10. You have reached the last page. Be sure to click Submit to release your agreement hold.
In CX, there will not be an Exit on the left, like there was in PASS; To return to the dashboard, close the tab.
You may have to either navigate from and back the Task page or refresh your page to see the removal of the agreement.
If you have any questions contact the Registrar's Office at 608-342-1321