PASS - Dropping a Class (9.2)
1. Log into PASS. (New students - remember to use your student accounts to log in. Student account usernames have letters, unlike applicant account usernames, which have numbers.)
Instructions of how to drop a class from your schedule.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
3. In Academics, select Enroll.
5. Click on drop at the top of the screen.
6. Select classes to drop by checking the box under the Select column and then click Drop Selected Classes.
7. Confirm your drop selection and click Finish Dropping.
8. Your drop is confirmed. Select My Class Schedule to confirm that your class has been removed or has been updated with a grade of Withdrawn. Check the Registrar's Office website for the Add/Drop Policies.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.