PASS - Dropping a Class (9.2)
Instructions of how to drop a class from your schedule.
1. Log into PASS.
As of May 1st, students will be logged into PASS CX Campus Experience Dashboard. To see a KB document for this topic in PASS CX, please go to PASS CX - Dropping a Class
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
5. Click on drop at the top of the screen.
6. Select classes to drop by checking the box under the Select column and then click Drop Selected Classes.
7. Confirm your drop selection and click Finish Dropping.
8. Your drop is confirmed. Select My Class Schedule to confirm that your class has been removed or has been updated with a grade of Withdrawn. Check the Registrar's Office website for the Add/Drop Policies.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.