PASS - Adding a Class (9.2)
1. Log into PASS.
Instructions for adding a class to your schedule.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
3. Click on Enroll.
4. Select the appropriate term and click Continue.
5. If you know the class number, enter that here. (The class number is unique to a section of a class and is not the catalog number.)
6. There are several options available to search for a class. This KB covers a general class search. See below for links to other KBs covering class search options. Keeping the selection on Class Search, click on the Search button.
7. Choose a minimum of three search criteria. The Show Open Classes Only defaults to checked, so uncheck if you would like to see closed sections. If you have a class permission to enroll in a closed section, this box MUST be unchecked.
Note: Click Additional Search criteria to expand that section for additional options for searching.
8. Choose the class in which you'd like to enroll and click the corresponding select class button. Important - Be sure to click on the Special Fees link, if applicable, to see if there are extra fees associated with the class.
12. Your selection will display. Click Next. This will put the class in your Enrollment Shopping Cart.
13. At this point you can either add more classes by returning to Step 6 above and searching for another class, or you can Proceed To Step 2 of 3 to finish enrolling.
14. Confirm classes and click Finish Enrolling.
15. If you receive a green check mark, you have been successfully enrolled. If you receive a red X, view the message to see why you were not allowed in the class and make appropriate adjustments.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.