PASS - Adding/maintaining emphasis areas (admin) (9.2)
How to add or maintain a students emphasis areas.
- From the PASS Staff Homepage, click the NavBar icon
- Click the Navigator from the expanded, right Navigation Bar
- Go to Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan
- Enter the Student ID or name and click Search.
5. If more than one row, make sure that the career is "active" and matches your college. In this example, career 0 is discontinued and career 1 is active. Only update the active career in your college.
6. Click on the yellow Include History button on the bottom of the page and the click the + sign to add a row.
7. Let today’s date default in. Enter PLNC (plan change) in the Program action and click the yellow Refresh button on the bottom of the page. DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE.
8. Go to the Student Plan Tab. If applicable, page through to the row that has the Plan for which the Subplan will be changed. In this example the subplan for General Engineering will be changed, but there is only one Plan. MAKE NO CHANGES ON THIS TAB.
9. Without saving, click the Sub-Plan tab. Click the search button (magnifying glass) and select the correct emphasis area and click SAVE. If a student has more than one emphasis area, click the + button on this page and add another row.
Always SAVE your changes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 608.342.1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.