PASS - Printing a Class Schedule (9.2)
Complete the following steps to print your class schedule.
1. Log into PASS.
2. From the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
3. Click the Weekly Schedule link which is located below the class schedule on the Student Center page.
4. Select one of the Display Options (List View or Weekly Calendar View).
5. Click the Next Week button to display the week of interest. CAUTION: Classes only will appear if offered the week chosen. For example, the university is closed on Labor Day, so no classes will appear on the Monday. Likewise, Second Eight Week courses won't appear until the second half of the term.
6. Click the Print Friendly Page link at the bottom of the page. NOTE: In the updated version of PASS the link on the Weekly Calendar View was delivered on the very far bottom-right corner, so you may have to scroll to the right to see the link.
7. Select Print at the top of the page.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.