PASS - Accessing your EMPLID (9.2)
You may need to provide your EMPLID [9-digit student ID number] for parking permits, Residence Life Room Reservations, Registrars, Financial Aid, Cashiers, and any other offices requesting it to assist you. You can find your EMPLID in PASS on your Student Homepage by following these instructions.
PASS is accessible through any web browser from the PASS landing page at go.uwplatt.edu/pass.
1. Click the LOG INTO PASS button.
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Click on the "Full Site" option at the bottom of the left navigation on the PASS CX Dashboard to go to the PASS Student Homepage.
4. Click on the Profile tile
4. The Personal Details page displays your EMPLID in the upper right corner.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.