PASS - Emergency Contact (9.2)
Your contact information in case of an emergency
Instructions on how to change or add emergency contact information on PASS.1. Log into PASS.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, select the Profile tile.
3. Select Emergency Contact in the Left Navigation.
4. To Add an Emergency Contact, click Add Contact or to add an additional contact, click +
5. Fill in appropriate information. (Phone will be formatted for you). You may also add additional phones for your Emergency Contact by clicking Add Phone in this window. In the second window, enter the other phone and click Done. Review all of your information and SAVE in the first window.
6. If you need to edit your Emergency Contact information, click on the line with the contact you wish to edit. A window will open up. Make your changes and Save. You may also delete your contact information on this window by clicking Delete at the bottom.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.