PASS - Displaying Course Catalog Information (9.2)
Steps to display Course Catalog information.
1. Log into PASS
As of May 1st, students will be logged into PASS CX Campus Experience Dashboard. To see a KB document for this topic in PASS CX, please go to PASS CX - Displaying Course Catalog Information
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
2. From the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
3. Under Academics, click the Search link.
4. Click the Browse Course Catalog tab at the top of the page.
5. Click on the first letter associated with the subject of interest.
6. Locate the subject of interest and click on the subject to expand.
7. Click on the Course Nbr or Course Title of interest.
8. If a course is not scheduled for the term, the course detail will say, "This course has not been scheduled"
To see what sections are scheduled, click the View Class Sections button.
9. Confirm the term and click Show Sections.
10. Scroll down and click Select to add an open section to your Shopping Cart.
11. Courses may also be added to your Planner either by checking the box
on the course list under the subject and clicking Add to Planner, or
12. Click on the course title and click on Add to Planner.
Take note of when the courses are offered when adding courses to you Planner.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.