PASS - Viewing the Academic Advisement Report - HTML version (AAR) (9.2)
1. Log into PASS
Instructions for viewing your Academic Advisement Report - HTML version (AAR)
2. From the PASS Student Homepage, select the Student Center tile.
3. In the "other academic..." dropdown, select Academic Requirements and click >>
4. It is very import to run your AAR often and keep track of your progress. Be sure to read the Disclaimer:
5. This view is the HTML Version. When you open the HTML version, you see requirements are grouped together. They are called Academic Requirement Groups. Academic Requirement Groups that are collapsed when you enter this page, generally mean they are fulfilled. CAUTION: This includes courses that are in progress, so if you drop or fail a course, a Requirement Group may no longer be fulfilled.
6. To see how all of your collapsed Requirement Groups were fulfilled, you can click each one to expand the group. To see all of the requirements expanded at once, click Expand All.
7. Each Requirement Group may contain one or more Requirement. These collapse and expand to provide further detail. Note that "Satisfied" appears on the left, under the Requirement. All Requirements must be Satisfied for the Requirement Group to collapse.
8. Scroll down the report and see the Requirement Groups that are not yet satisfied. The report will provide details on how to fulfull the Requirements and/or Requirement Group.
9. If you have a list of courses to take, the status of that course will change, whether you have taken a course or the course is in progress.
Note: Planned courses only appear on the "Plan by My Requirements Report". See suggested KB doc below.
10. To refresh the Groups to be collapsed how you entered the report, Click on My Academics at the top of the page, then
11. Your goal is to have all of your University Requirements, General Education, Major/Minor/Emphasis groups collapsed.
If you have any questions about your AAR, check with your advisor or contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-342-1321.