PASS - Displaying the Schedule of Classes (9.2)
Process for displaying the schedule classes.
Complete the following steps to display information within the schedule of classes.
- Log into PASS
- From the PASS Student Homepage, click the Student Center tile
- Click the Search in the Academics area in the Student Center.
- Select the term of interest and click on the value.
- Enter the Course Subject and Course Number in the Class Search portion of the page.
- Click the Search button.
- Basic Search - searches for a class based on the Subject, Catalog Number,
Course Status (Open or Closed) and so on.
- Additional Search Criteria - click the right pointing arrow to define additional criteria to locate a class such as Meeting Days, Course Attribute (to be used for Gen Eds), Instructor Name, Session, etc.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.