PASS - Displaying the Schedule of Classes (9.2)
Process for displaying the schedule classes.
Complete the following steps to display information within the schedule of classes.
- Log into PASS
As of May 1st, students will be logged into PASS CX Campus Experience Dashboard. To see a KB document for this topic in PASS CX, please go to PASS CX - Class Search Options
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
- From the PASS Student Homepage, click the Student Center tile
- Click the Search in the Academics area in the Student Center.
- Select the term of interest and click on the value.
- Enter the Course Subject and Course Number in the Class Search portion of the page.
- Click the Search button.
- Basic Search - searches for a class based on the Subject, Catalog Number,
Course Status (Open or Closed) and so on.
- Additional Search Criteria - click the right pointing arrow to define additional criteria to locate a class such as Meeting Days, Course Attribute (to be used for Gen Eds), Instructor Name, Session, etc.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.