Topics Map > Campus Services > PASS
PASS - Pin Lookup (9.2)
Instructions on how to find a particular student's pin in PASS.
All On-campus Undergraduate degree-seeking students are required to meet with their advisors before registration. A registration agreement is assigned to their to-do list within their Task tile every regular term. A page within the agreement requires the pin to be entered, which is provided by their advisors after the advising session is complete.
To look up an advisee's pin number:
1. Log into PASS.
2. Click on the NavBar on the upper-right of the screen.
3. In the expanded right navigation, click Navigator
4. Navigate to UWP Satellite Systems > SR Custom Records > Inquire > Pin Lookup
5. Enter your available information and click Search.
7. Select the student of interest to display their PIN for the selected term.
NOTE: Don’t use your browser's back button in PASS. Your computer and PASS will get out of sync and you may have to log in again.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.