Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Edit a Contact
Add information about contacts including their nicknames, birthday, and the names of their spouses and children. This information is only viewable on your computer.
- Click People at the bottom of the left pane.
- In the main pane, scroll all the way down until you see All Contacts. Select the View the full List option.
- Find and select the contact you would like to edit.
- Select the More actions button as shown below. This appears as a row of 3 dots.
- Click Edit Contact.
- In the new pane, scroll to the bottom and locate the Other category. Click on the Plus to see the options.
- Select the information that you would like to add about your contact.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.