Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Managing Mobile Devices (OWA)
Instructions for managing mobile devices in Outlook web app.
To manage mobile devices in Outlook's Web App1. Go to http://www.uwplatt.edu/its/email
2. Click on the orange Email Login button.
3. Login with email credentials.
4. Click on the Mail tile.
5. Click on the settings icon (gear icon) in the top right hand corner near your name.
6. Click in the search all settings bar, and type mobile devices. When Mobile devices shows up, click on that box.
7. Here is where you can see details and remove devices.
8. To remove a device click on the device you wish to remove and then click on the minus symbol. A box will pop up saying "Remove device? Are you sure you want to remove Outlook? " Click Yes.
9. To view details on the device, click on the device you wish to view and then click on the pencil symbol.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.