Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Managing Mobile Devices (OWA)
Instructions for managing mobile devices in Outlook Web App
The Outlook web application allows you to manage all of your mobile devices from one place. To do this:
1. Sign into your Outlook email account
2. Click on the gear on the top right toolbar to enter Settings
3. Click "Mail" towards the bottom of the sidebar that appears on the right
4. On the left, click the "General" drop-down
5. Click "Mobile devices"
Once you reach this page, there are a variety of different actions you can perform. Before performing any of the following actions, you must first select a mobile device by clicking on it so it is highlighted (like the above image).
- To view the details of a device, click the Details pencil icon
- To remove a device, click the Remove dash (minus) icon
- To erase all Microsoft Exchange data from the device, click the Wipe all data eraser icon
- To log Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync activity, click the Start logging paper icon that has an arrow on it
- To refresh ActiveSync on your device, click the Refresh icon
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.