Perceptive Content - Using views and filters to search for documents
This knowledge base article will walk you through the process of using views and filters to search for documents in Perceptive Content.
The following example references Direct Charge of Airfare documents. Other processes will have different views and filters but will have the same functionality.
1. Open the documents window by selecting "Documents" On the Perceptive Content toolbar.
2. Find the desired view and press the +/- icon to the left to show or hide the filters associated with the view.
3. Double click on the desired filter to open.
4. fill in each search value and press OK to begin the search.**Each view may have one or more filters. Each filter will provide different search options.
5. A list of documents matching the search values is displayed. Double click on the document to open. You may need to refine your search criteria to narrow down the number of results.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.