PASS - Displaying and printing an unofficial transcript in the new student homepage (9.2)
Instructions to display and print an unofficial transcript in the new student homepage.
Complete the following steps to view your unofficial transcripts:
1. From the PASS Student Homepage, select the Academic Records Tile.
2. Select View Unofficial Transcript.
3. IMPORTANT - Select the appropriate Report Type (Undergraduate or Graduate).
- Unofficial Graduate - produces a graduate transcript.
- Unofficial Undergraduate - produces an undergraduate transcript.
- Note that the transcript process can take several minutes to produce the PDF report.
- If nothing happens, check your pop up blocker is disabled. If it is not, then disable it and try to view the report again.
- Saving and printing the transcript instructions are different from browser to browser.
6. You may review or delete previous requests in the View All Requested Reports Tab. Click on this tab, check the appropriate box to the left of the request and either click View Report or Delete.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.