PASS - Textbook Rental Agreement (9.2)
Instructions on how complete the Textbook Rental Agreement in PASS.
After you are given the upcoming registration term, you will be assigned a Textbook Rental Agreement hold. This hold only blocks the viewing of the corresponding term's book list. If you don't register for that term, no action needs to be taken and this hold will be purged after the registration window for that term closes.
After registration, within 24 hours, you will be assigned a Textbook Rental Agreement. Completing that agreement will release the hold and allow access to your book list.
Note: All textbook holds must be released to access your book list. The book list must also be active to view.
Once assigned, follow these steps to complete your Textbook Rental Agreement.
1. Login into PASS.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, click on the Task Tile.
3. Within 24 hours after registration, you will be assigned an agreement. This agreement only needs to be completed once per term.
Click on the Textbook Rental Agreement link.
Note: If you need to exit the agreement at any time, you may continue to where you left off by repeating the steps above.
4. Read the launch page. After complete, click Mark As Read in the upper-right.
Note: As you complete steps, The blue bar will indicate the step you are on. There will be a circle to the left of the step that will change from yellow to green after successful completion. Also, the Progress Bar will fill with green as you move through the agreement.
5. Click Next to go to the next step.
6. Add or review your emergency contact information and click Save. Then click Next to go to the next step.
7. Add or review your Local Address information. If you don't have a Local Address in PASS, click Add a new address.
8. Fill out your local address information. Watch for warnings about address errors. If correct, click OK.
9. Check the box to the left of Local and click Save. Click Next.
10. Add or Review your Phone number information. Click Add a Phone Number if needed.
11. Select the correct phone type for each number and choose a phone number that is preferred.
12. Delete or change invalid phone numbers. Note: Home and cell phone numbers cannot be deleted - only edited. Local numbers may be deleted. Click Save then Next.
13. Read the Textbook Rental Agreement. Check the box at the bottom and Save.
14. To print the agreement click Next, then Previous BEFORE you click Finish.
Notice that the Printable Page button is now active and can be clicked.
15. Click Print at the bottom. After printing, click Close Window.
16. Click Next to reach the Complete Task page. Click Finish.
17. Upon finishing your agreement your Textbook Rental Agreement hold will be automatically removed and you will be brought to your book list. If the book list is active, you may print your book list at any time.
18. If the book list is not active at the time of agreement completion or you want to print your book list later, you may access your book list through the Student Center tile.
19. Go to the Academic section in Student Center and click My Book List
Remember to bring the following to pick up your textbooks!
If you have any questions, contact the Textbook Center at 608-342-1265.