PASS - Textbook Rental Agreement (9.2)
Instructions on how complete the Textbook Rental Agreement in PASS.
After you are given the upcoming registration term, you will be assigned a Textbook Rental Agreement hold. This hold only blocks the viewing of the corresponding term's book list. If you don't register for that term, no action needs to be taken and this hold will be purged after the registration window for that term closes.
After registration, within 24 hours, you will be assigned a Textbook Rental Agreement. This agreement will only be accessible through the task tile, not in Student Center. Completing that agreement will release the hold and allow access to your book list.
Note: All textbook holds must be released to access your book list. The book list must also be active to view.
Once assigned, follow these steps to complete your Textbook Rental Agreement.
1. Login into PASS.
2. On the PASS Student Homepage, click on the Task Tile.
3. Within 24 hours after registration, you will be assigned an agreement. This agreement only needs to be completed once per term.
Click on the Textbook Rental Agreement link.
Note: If you need to exit the agreement at any time, you may continue to where you left off by repeating the steps above.
4. Read the launch page. After reading the introduction, click Confirm.
Note: As you complete steps, the left navigation will indicate what step you are on by turning green and also specifying "In Progress" under the title of the step.
5. Click Next to go to the next step.
6. Add, review and/or change your emergency contact information and click Save. Then click Confirm, then Next to go to the next step.
- To Add, click the + sign, fill out the information and click Save.
- To Review a previously added contact, select that contact line, make changes if necessary and Save.
- If a contact needs to be deleted, select that contact and click delete at the bottom of the window.
7. Add or review your Local Address information. If you don't have a Local Address in PASS, click
8. Fill out your local address information. After completing, click Save. If you already have a local address, review and edit as necessary. Click Confirm then Next.
9. Add or Review your Phone number and email information. Your campus email cannot be altered or deleted and will always be the preferred email. You may add another email or phone by clicking + and edit current information by selecting that line.
11. Select the correct phone type for each number and choose a phone number that is preferred.
12. Delete or change invalid phone numbers. Note: Home and cell phone numbers cannot be deleted - only edited. Local numbers may be deleted. To Edit, click on the local phone line and click Delete at the bottom of the window. Click Save. Click Confirm then Next.
13. Read the Textbook Rental Agreement and click Accept.
14. To print, Click Printable Page at the bottom. NOTE: The agreement must be accepted first before the print button becomes active. Click Print, then Close to close the window.
NOTE: Completed Agreements may be accessed through the Task tile. After enering the Task tile, click Completed Agreements.
16. Click Next to reach the Complete step. Click Submit.
17. Upon finishing your agreement your Textbook Rental Agreement hold will be automatically removed and you will be brought to your book list. If the book list is active, you may print your book list at any time.
18. If the book list is not active at the time of agreement completion or you want to print your book list later, you may access your book list through the Student Center tile.
19. Go to the Academic section in Student Center and click My Book List
Remember to bring the following to pick up your textbooks!
If you have any questions, contact the Textbook Center at 608-342-1265.