D2L - TurnItIn tool, How to use PeerMark (Student)
PeerMark is a feature in TurnItIn that allows students to view one another's work. Teachers can assign partners in their classroom or anonymously with the PeerMark tools. Using this feature will help your fellow students and you improve reading and writing skills by becoming aware of how the class is writing.
- Course Identifier Number
- Enrollment password.
Steps to follow:
2. Not familiar with logging in at the TurnItIn website? Visit our article about logging in here
3. Once logged in and enrolled in the course, click on the Class name that you need to work on.
4. If the instructor predetermined partners, you be asked to review papers. Click Start Review.
5. The document will appear on the screen. On the right side, every tool that you need to give feedback will be present.
6. Once you have completed writing feedback, Submit. You are allowed to pause feedback at any time buy selecting Save.
If you have questions, please contact the TTC at 608.342.1798 or firstname.lastname@example.org