Wireless - Forgetting Wireless Networks on Windows 10
Forgetting Wireless Networks on Windows 10
1. Once you have your list of networks, click on Network & Internet Settings.
2. Verify that you are on the Wifi section of Network Settings.
3. Click on Manage known networks.
4. Click on the network you wish to forget.
5. Click on Forget under the network you wish to forget.
6. At this point you can try reconnecting to Wireless Networks.
Steps to connect to UWPlatt Wifi for Windows 10 can be found here: Document 68836 is unavailable at this time.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.