Requesting a blank Canvas Master Area course
Faculty and staff can request additional blank courses templates in their Master Course Area. These courses can be requested by contacting Canvas Tier 1 Support directly in Canvas.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Access the UW-Platteville Canvas course space [uwplt.instructure.com]
- Click on the Help Button
- Choose how you want to interact with Canvas Support (Phone, Email, Chat)
- If you choose Chat, be sure to select the Faculty Chat option.
- In order to get the Canvas blank course placed in the right space, you must tell Canvas Help your sub-account and remind them to place it in the Master Course Area.
- You can use the language below when interacting with Canvas Help
- "I need a blank course (or 3) put into the UW-Platteville Master Course Area"
- "My College/Department and sub-account is"
Use the table below to get the College/Department information as it should be specified in Canvas.
|College (Org Level)||Department||SubAccount|
|BILSA [Bus Ind LiSci Ag]||Agriculture|| Agribusiness
Agricultural Engineering Tech
Soil and Crop Science
|BILSA||Business and Accounting|| Accounting
|BILSA||Industrial Studies|| Industrial Studies
|ComSc/ComTech Mngt|| Media Studies
|EMS [Eng Math Science]||Civil and Environmental Engineering|| Civil Engineering
|EMS||Computer Science/Software|| Computer Science
|EMS||Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|EMS||Engineering Physics|| Chemistry
|EMS||General Engineering||General Engineering|
|EMS||Mechanical Industrial Engineering|| Industrial Engineering
|EMS||Microsystems & Nanotech||Microsystems & Nanotech|
|LAE [Liberal Arts and Education]||Criminal Justice||Criminal Justice|
|LAE||Education|| Counseling Education
Physical Education - Health
Health and Human Performance
|LAE||Ethnic Studies||Ethnic Studies|
|LAE||Fine Arts|| Art|
|LAE||Latin American Studies||Latin American Studies|
|LAE||Social and Environmental Just||Social and Environmental Justice|
|LAE||Social Science|| Political Science|
Geography and Geology
|LAE||Women and Gender Studies||Women and Gender Studies|
|LAE||Women Studies||Women Studies|
|STUDYUWP||UWP Study||UWP Study|
|English Language Program||English as a Second Language||English as a Second Language|