Canvas: Outcomes - Adding General Education and Program-level Outcomes
Instructions on how to add General Ed and Program-level Outcomes to a course in Canvas
Adding General Education Outcomes
1. On the Dashbord menu, click the selected course you would like to use.
2. Next, on the course navigation bar, click "Outcomes."
3. Then, click "Find."
4. Next click, "Account Standards."
5. Select "UW Platteville - Instructional Top Level."
HINT: Run the mouse over the folder name to see the entire label
6. Select the "General Education Outcomes" folder.
7. To import all outcomes, select import at the bottom.
NOTE: If you would like just one of the outcomes, click on the desired outcome and click import.
8. If a box appears on the screen, click "OK."
Adding Program Outcomes
1. From the General Outcome instructions, follow steps 1-5.
2. After steps 1-5, select the "Program Outcomes" folder.
3. Click on the folders and subfolders to find the program outcomes desired.
4. Click Import at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: If your program outcomes are not listed in the folder, request that they be added via form.
If you have questions, please contact the TTC at 608.342.1798 or firstname.lastname@example.org