Canvas: Outcomes overview
Outcomes can be aligned to assessments in Canvas. Student learning outcomes can be created specifically for a course. In addition to course outcomes, general education outcomes and program outcomes can be imported from folders and easily added to a course to allow for achievement reporting.
The Canvas LMS provides faculty and instructors a convenient way to track student performance toward course, general education, and program-level outcomes.
- Adding General Education and Program-level Outcomes to a Course
- Adding Course-level Shared Outcomes to a Course
- Aligning Outcomes to Assessments
- Assessing Outcomes with Rubrics
- Outcome Analytics and Data