Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
Topics Map > Campus Services > Canvas
MyMedia in Canvas - Embedding a video in your course
1. Log in to your Canvas Account
This document provides the steps to embed a video from your MyMedia folder into your Canvas Course
2. Select your desired course and open up the page where you want to embed your video.
3. Click "Edit"
4. In the HTML editor, click on the drop down arrow and select "My Media"
5. You can now select your video from your "My Media" list.
6. Click on "Select" and your video will be embedded into your page.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.