PASS - Completing a Pre-Registration Agreement (9.2)
Instructions on how to successfully complete the Pre-Registration Agreement
1. Log into PASS.
IMPORTANT - This agreement is only for students, meaning they are signing in with their students accounts. New Freshmen will receive their student accounts at New Student Registration. You will have a chance to complete this agreement during NSR.
As of May 1st, students will be
logged into PASS CX Campus Experience Dashboard. To see a KB document for
this topic in PASS CX, please go to PASS CX - Completing a Pre-Registration Agreement
Until the end of Summer 2020, the PASS Homepage will still be
available. To reach your student homepage, click Full Site
at the bottom of the PASS CX Left Navigation menu.
2. From the PASS Student Homepage, click on the Task Tile.
3. Click on Pre-Registration Agreement.
4. You will have several steps to complete before being able to enter your pin. You can see your progress in the progress bar. You are at the step in green. NOTE: Reinstated students will not have to complete their agreements again. You will skip to the pin step, then to the complete step.
5. Complete the Martial Property Agreement
6. Read and accept the Financial Agreements. Then click Next.
7. FOR DEGREE SEEKING UNDERGRADS ONLY - Enter the four digit number that you obtained from your advisor and click the submit button. Be sure to read the message to confirm the hold was removed successfully. If the pin was rejected, double-check your pin number and try again. Contact your advisor if you believe you may have the wrong pin. If your pin gets locked, contact the Registrar's Office to reset your pin.
8. You will get a success message if you enter the pin correctly. If you are incorrect, you have 10 attempts before you are locked out. The Registrar's office will have to reset your pin once locked, so it is best to confirm your pin with your advisor before that happens. You can exit from the guide in the upper left and after your pin is reset, you can enter the agreement in the Task Tile and try again.
9. You have reached the last page. Be sure to click Submit to release your agreement hold.
If you have any questions contact the Registrar's Office at 608-342-1321